Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Looking for darling at Darling Harbour, Sydney

Feel tired after back from SIN, luckily it’s a night flight on the following day. So still can have enough time for me to rest. As usual, the flight to Sydney was full but since it’s a night flight, so all the pax seems very tired. After makan, most of them fall asleep immediately.

Touched down at SYD 8am local time. As usual again, sleep 1st to gain back energy. Woke up at about 3pm and straight away heading to Sydney down town cause need to go to Chinatown to buy something for my friends. Since Darling Harbour is just next to Chinatown, so I went there 1st to take some photos before the sky get dark. Darling Harbour is intended to be one of Sydney's "buzz" places, no idea how come this place is called Darling Harbour. Maybe many people can find their ideal lover here?? I wish i can get 1 darling here too. Haha... For what I knew, this area has a colourful history playing an integral role in Sydney's early market days when it was used for receiving fresh produce and timber. There are plenty of shops within the wonderful Harbourside shopping complex, with restaurants lining the beautiful waters edge. So, it’s definitely an ideal place to laze the day away.

The World Youth Day 2008 was held at SYD at this time, some kind of activities were being organized, so Darling Harbour was full of people, mostly is the youth from all over the world. Since I am not youth anymore, so of cos I didn’t join them lor. Keke... :p

The sceneries here still beautiful, so after took a few snap shots, sky started to get dark, so i left my Darling Harbour behind and walked back to Chinatown to get the things I want.




7 comments:

[SK] said...

how come don't see Harbour Bridge and Opera House geh??

found your darling in darling harbour??

Legolas said...

I would really like to go to Sydney but the boyfriend doesn't want to. Hmph.

Chris said...

SK: bcos no time to go to opera house n Harbour bridge. Next time lor.
No wo, cos no 1 want me. So cham. :(

Legolas: Oh... Y? It;s a nice place. Or maybe u go there with ur other friends. ;)

Jason said...

Envy your job lah... sometimes. :)

Chris said...

Jason: Welcome to my blog. Oh, hehe... no need envy la, u also can try mah. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Chris said...

Pearl: oh.. u welcome...