Friday, April 4, 2008

Kampung Thai 32 Seafood Restaurant

On Tuesday, I had my late dinner at Kampung Thai 32 Seafood Restaurant. It is located at Jalan Mamanda, near to Ampang Point, opposite Hospital Pakar Ampang Puteri. The entire restaurant devote its best offering a mouth-watering array of Thai foods. With so many dishes to choose from, the hassle comes only in actually deciding what to eat.

So finally I ordered Seafood Tom Yam Soup, Phad Thai and young coconut. Phad Thai is a dish of stir-fried rice noodles with eggs, fish sauce, tamarind juice, red chilli pepper plus any combination of bean sprouts, shrimp, chicken, or tofu, garnished with crushed peanuts and coriander. It is also came with a piece of lime.

The appearance of the meals are very nice. All decorated with orchids. Tom Yam Soup tasted quite sour but not so spicy. Just nice for me as I cannot take too spicy foods. Phad Thai is above average too. Quite yummy. And so do my favourite - fresh young coconut. Although the foods are very nice, pricing is a bit expensive. All 2 dishes plus the coconut cost me about RM53. But if really indulging with Thai foods, then I think once in awhile should be ok.
Seafood Tom Yam Soup
Phad Thai
Coconut

No comments: